Locals

5 Dec 2009

picture from Marley & Lockyer etsy shop



Just found two lovely local blogs this morning.


Ness at Marley & Lockyer was kind enough to include my dolls in a virtual baby shower which lead me to her blog only to find out she lives just up the river and has the loveliest sense of style. She is also very clever with her hands making lots of yumminess that she sells through her Etsy shop as well as at a local market.





picture from The Vintage Rose Tasmania blog



Snooping around on her blog I clicked on a commenter's link and found myself at Amanda's blog.
I know Amanda's shop The Vintage Rose here in Launceston very well and now through her blog I have seen her lovely home as well.



So I have had my morning coffee while oohing and aahing over their blogging loveliness.

Enjoy.