Christmas and other doings at our house

12 Dec 2009

P1030125




I haven't managed to get photos of all the dolls I have posted off recently.




P1030119




The finishing touches, the wrapping and parceling up and then the trip to the Post office all take time and sometimes I don't think of the camera until after the dolls have gone.




P1030110




I sent off the cutest brother and sister twin dolls earlier this week but I only have a picture of them half done. Oh well perhaps I will see a picture of them after Christmas Day.




P1030115




Now that Louis is home again after going back and forth between Hobart and Launceston and Kate has finished school and I am almost finished doll making for the year it really is starting to feel like Christmas.




P1030126



The bathroom and pantry curtains have disappeared , found outside doing summer duty as a badminton net, the garage has been taken over by the table tennis table....
Must be the summer holidays.



The ginger beer is almost ready to be bottled and I WILL get some Christmas baking done this weekend.
Must write some Christmas cards tonight too.



How are your Christmas doings coming along?