Slideshow Widget

21 Nov 2009

Evie's doll



This little poppet is heading off to United Arab Emirates.

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES!

The Middle East!

That seems so foreign to me.
I have friends who have spent time working there, I have had post cards and even Christmas cards from there but I can't imagine what it would be like to live there.


My dolls have gone to Canada, the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Romania, Japan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and a little gnome went to the Himalayas - I hope he came back safely.
And of course many many dolls to all the states and territories of Australia.


Now to complete the map, I need to send a doll to the Central Americas, South America, Africa, mainland Asia, Antarctica.
So still a long way to go before I have a doll on each continent.


Me?

Well I have never been outside Australia,
may be one day.



Evie's doll