14 Oct 2009

Shackie thinks the very best place to sit most times of the day is on top of the vintage Little Golden Books - why???




Why would a sweet little cat like Shackleton think that this is the perfect place to sit.
On the cupboard in the hallway on top of my Little Golden Books.
She sits up straight, usually with her eyes closed, apparently asleep.



You know we have four cats, Shackleton and Badger and their mother Maggie, as well as Phoebe who is the oldest.





Badger


Badger


Phoebe

Phoebe



Maggie has been unwell, she has a nasty wound on her belly and has been moping for a few days. This morning she disappeared completely and I feared the worst but she turned up round morning tea time, just appeared in the hallway and has spent the day sleeping on the table beside me while I sew very happy and content.
She ate a big meal for tea and seems to be on the mend.




Maggie and the Granny square




If you fancy cats, I know some people don't,
but if you do you can see more pictures in my Flickr set.