5 Oct 2009

PB090061




Mum....
can you make me some new summer pyjamas before I leave for camp on THURSDAY?


If my memory serves me right I had a similar request before camp last year, or was it the year before.



PB090056


I guess she has grown out of these by now.



P1010911


I very carelessly forgot to mention the source of my inspiration for the various bits and pieces I made for the fair.



The softies, rectangular with pink check ears are were made using a pattern from the Meet Me At Mikes Book, a project by Claire Robertson.



The little Matryoska dolls were based on a pattern by Hillary at Wee Wonderfuls.
I made mine two sided rather than three and divided the front piece into a head and body piece to give more colour interest.



The softy Christmas trees are from the pattern by Stephanie at little birds.



The little knitted gnomes are from saartjeknits blog


The badges are by Kate.


The little hair clips are designed by me and , if the planets are correctly aligned I will have tutorial ready by Thursday, a tutorial and a pair of summer pyjamas for Miss Kate.