Slideshow Widget

Aqua blue, I love you.

2 Oct 2009

The bedroom



Curtains made by me.

Chest of drawers belonged to an old lady who lived near Mum and who,coincidentally, was once a patient of mine, and in her eighties had the prettiest legs you have ever seen.
The drawers were originally painted creamy white but sandeded off and beeswaxed by Stephen.

Large lace embroidered doiley from the op shop.

Various hearts and dishes from op shop, friends and one made by me.

Aqua jewellery box, mine from my childhood.

Lamp, a wedding present eons ago with an op shop lamp shade.

Mirror, on permanent loan from Kate - it doesn't fit in her room.

Bed, built by Stephen using Tasmanian Myrtle.

Pillow cover, crocheted, from the op shop.

Aqua chenille bedspread from the op shop.

Patchwork quilt, made by Mum, completely by hand.
She made one for me and one for my sister.

Bedroom walls, lime white, painted by Stephen.

Bedroom floor, uncarpeted, sanded and oiled by Stephen.



Love, love love this room.




The bedroom