Slideshow Widget

29 May 2009

P5290019


Much more relaxed here today.



P5290022


A quiet time in a cosy corner...



P5290017



followed by a delicious snooze.


What more could a cat want.



ps if you are still having trouble commenting and you have a google or blogger account try logging in to your account first you might be lucky.

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Aww, makes me want to have a pet cat again, its been awhile. A saying I heard recently:

    "Cats don't have owners, they have staff".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a life, lol! I want to be a cat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics...made me relaxed just looking at them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were to be reincarnated I would have to come back as a house cat. What a delicious life!

    - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.