Slideshow Widget

27 May 2009

MGs doll


Just popped in to share a couple of dolls with you.
These two headed out last week to their new homes.



MGs doll


Both are curly tops, blondie and brunette.

Cute hair.



Molly in her new dress


This one is Molly who sold on Etsy a couple of weeks ago.

She got a couple of new outfits as well, including this little knitted dress.



Molly in her new dress



I have had a couple of emails about readers being unable to leave comments when viewing this blog using the Internet Explorer browser.


Are many of you having this problem?


Does anyone know why this would be happening?


I'd appreciated any help with this as I really have no idea what has gone wrong or how to fix it.
Thanks so much.
( You can email me at littlejennywren(at) dodo(dot)com(dot)au)



I am really busy at the moment getting a couple of custom orders filled.
Plus of course it is school holidays.
I had a lovely walk to the Post Office and hunt around the op shops with Kate today.
I scored a black wool/cashmere, made in Australia coat and Kate found some just-her-size, hardly-worn jeans plus a couple of nice tops and a cute bag .


Night, night.


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh my goodness they are too darling. Thanks for sharing pictures.
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dolls. Molly's dress and shoes look very similar to my Amelie doll's outfit on etsy! How funny is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dolls. The hair is fabulous. I am trying to figure out how to make mop hair like that on my dolls, and also cornrow type hair. They are just precious. I also love the care you put into knitting the clothes. Keep up the wonderful work! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.