29 May 2009

P5290044


I have been making two little boys for two little boys




P5290037



One is only just turning two



P5290026


and his big brother is heading for four



P5290042


Brothers.





8 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hi Jenny. I found two dolls this week -- one was one of mine and the other belonged to my late great aunt. You inspire me to knit for them, I really enjoy your blog. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who's here!?!?! I took lots of pictures of the first moments of the "two girls" together. My nine year old was just about to turn inside out with excitement when the postman rang the doorbell.
    I'll email you pics if they turn out worth a toot (new camera).
    "Dolly" is safe and sound and sleeping with her new BFF as I type this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. by jove I think you've got it! lets see if this posts. I love your boy dolls they are so adorable. Here's hopping this posts ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    I just popped by to say how much I enjoy your blog. I gain such inspiration from your homemaking and family life. Just love those little boy dolls you've made this week. If I hadn't already made a doll for my daughter, and feel the importance of doing so for my son, I would be ordering one like a shot. Hmmm....maybe they can have brothers and sisters. Now there's an idea. Glad to hear things are getting back on track for you all too. We seem to be going through one of those, 'everything seems to be breaking' moments also...cars, hole in water tank etc We'll just have to eat a lot of rice :)

    PS:It's very encouraging to know there are other tea cosy users and collectors in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, the little boy dolls are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your blog!
    My Grandma tried to teach me to knitt! It just never stuck! So...I sew my dolls. I wish I'd had more patience...she's gone now.
    Thank you for sharing,

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Jenny
    Lovely little boys, I am sure they will be dearly loved.
    I hope all is well with yourself & the family, as you have not posted for a few days now or maybe you are just busy with keeping house & doll making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny,
    I don't know if I've ever posted a comment here because I'm not much of a commenter (though I should be). I have been reading your blog for many, many months now and I would like to say that your words and pictures are so inspiring to me. I see on my blog reader that you have a new one and I get a little thrill! =-) Your example helps me remember how to live simply. I am the mother of two little girls and I am in a different phase in my life than you are so I read how your days are and I look forward to a time when my children will be young adults. At the same time I enjoy the time I have with small ones...
    Thank you!! Watching you tend to your fire and hang your laundry to making do when life throws you a curve ball... I savor it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.