Slideshow Widget

2 Apr 2009

dolly dress inspiration


Some dolly dress inspiration from a Debbie Bliss knitting mag.


Knitting to be accompanied by this op shop bargain DVD.



op shop bargain



What could be a better partner for knitting than a cup of tea, some cherry cake,
and a little low key Bennett:
monologues performed by the likes of Patricia Routledge, Maggie Smith, Julie Walters, Thora Hird and the man himself to name just a few.



2 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hello from Austria to Australia!
    I like your dolls, they are so nice and I like your blog - it is very interesting to me. I'm a "child of the fifties" - the paper dolls, and articles from the fifties are great.
    Greetings, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great northern humour. I love all Alan Bennetts stuff but am always surprised that his style is appreciated outside Britain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.