14 Mar 2009

P3130004


There is a new little raggedy in the shop.
My own design, a decorative doll based on vintage yumminess.



PC190033


and another vintage style decorative doll, Humpty, is back again too.


Enjoy.


4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh, my goodness..these are so sweet and adorable. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO adorable Jenny. You have a fabulous gift of creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, my son would LOVE that Humpty. He's beautiful! I might be inspired to try one myself. :-)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have done such a good job with raggedy - she is gorgeous. and i love humpty's little cardy. i think he thinks so too - giving it a thumbs up!

    louise @ prairiemouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.