Slideshow Widget

21 Mar 2009

P3210019
SOLD

There are four little outfits in the shop.

It has taken about two hours to get them there so I am stopping now and will continue to update the store tomorrow.




P3210002
SOLD


The bunny fabric on this pinafore is very, very special.
My aunt gave it to me when Kate was a toddler.
It was the remnants of a piece she had been given for her daughter, my cousin who was born in 1954.
A friend had brought it to Australia from Scotland when she emigrated.

I made Kate a pinafore with it and I have small pieces left to use for my dolls.
I have Kate's pinafore carefully tucked away for her to hand down to her own daughter.




P3210005




P3210009
SOLD



P3210025
SOLD


If you have the time take a stroll through my little store.

Enjoy.



4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hi Jenny, The bunny fabric is lovely and has made a lovely outfit. All the outfits are a treat. best wishes Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful ~ I can't wait until I can craft such lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dolly clothes. And I know what you mean about special fabric. I have a few pieces I am sentimental about too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.