8 Mar 2009

colours of early autumn


The soft colours of early autumn




soft sweet greens of early autumn


Sweet autumn greens, freshly picked.



colours of early autumn





5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hi Jenny, I like the main picture for your blog and title. I love poppy's the colour is so rich, I don't think we see enough of them where I live, not like you used to. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Jenny
    Today in Melbourne was a lovely Autumn day, it was so nice to see a bright blue sky without any traces of a smoke haze.
    I hope you enjoy the coming days of beautiful Autumn.
    From Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! We are seeing signs of spring, with great joy! Enjoy the autumn - it is my favorite season of all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hydrangeas as much when they have lost their color as when they are in full hue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I love to see your seasonal photos as we head into the opposite season. A nice reminder of the cyclical nature of, well, nature!
    Tia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.