Slideshow Widget

19 Mar 2009

Look at this little fella that I just bought on etsy from a new to me etsarian, humblebea.
Isn't just so sweet, he stands nearly 3" tall and looks like a nice little friend.



He reminds me of this little one that I made many years ago



P3190014



She usually sits beside the stove to supervise my cooking
but at the moment is vacationing on Strawberry Island



3 Responses to “ ”

  1. OMG He is gorgeous - I am off now to check out the Etsy link - It is sooo cute and just love yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature Jenny and for visiting my shop. I am so glad to have found your darling shop and your blog as well! (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.