20 Mar 2009

P3200018

SOLD


Oh woe is me.
I have been busy sewing for days , making dolls for custom orders and making doll clothes to go in my little shop.

I have had lots of enquiries from loyal customers looking for new clothes for their dolls.

I have been planning on making a selection of clothes for some time now but it has taken me until now to get things underway.

I was already for a photo session and then a quick edit and then upload to etsy but do you think I could get a decent picture.
The one above is the only half way decent shot I could salvage, it's in the shop now.
The camera was playing all sorts of tricks.



So, to everyone who has been waiting , the rest of the clothes will be in the shop tomorrow, Saturday
.


There may even be a little doll there too, another house pixie.

She is very sweet, made from all undyed organic materials and as cute as a button.


6 Responses to “ ”

  1. Your dolls are lovely, inspiring, and always a pleasure to view! I hope to venture into dollmaking, in Waldorf style, soon. I have no daughters myself, but sweet little nieces and friends who simply need a cute little huggable, squeezable someone to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following your blog!! I've nominated you for the Sisterhood Award!! Check out my blog at lifeofdramamama.blogspot.com to find out more. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the outfit looks so cute. I missed it, though. I will keep checking.
    I love the front pocket on it. good for treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this outfit is so adorable. Your sewing is beautiful and I love your dolls too. Looking forward to Saturdays update.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a sweet talent...the little clothes are just lovely, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.