11 Mar 2009

doll work basket



I am here I'm just busy.

The weather is so glorious, such smooth weather, the reward after a fierce summer.

The chicks that hatched three weeks ago have all made it safely so far, the earlier babies all perished.
Lets hope they are NOT roosters.


Tasmania in autumn is God's own country, bliss.


I'll be back later.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Sounds like a nice transition. We are moving into Spring and I couldn't be happier! Good luck with your chicks ~ how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, our autumns ARE bliss. I've always loved autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Autumn is my favorite season. Sure would be fun to experience a Tasmanian Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.