13 Mar 2009




Go read this wonderful post by Donna.

You will love it.

6 Responses to “ ”

  1. Wow that was a great post. So inspiring and encouraging. I think it's a journey that I'm taking slowly.

    Thanks Jenny for sharing it with me.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, thanks for sending us over to read Donna's great post. I wholeheartedly agree with her. You do a lot of what she talks about and you have created a warm and loving home for your family. I know that they have all been blessed by having you home.

    Blessings,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to come back and thank you. That was an INCREDIBLE post. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! She has such an interesting blog. Thanks for sending us over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you directed us there. It was an excellent 'revelation'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.