Slideshow Widget

25 Mar 2009

Maggie's doll



Done.

8" tall and pretty darn cute.



Maggie's doll


Maggie's doll


8 Responses to “ ”

  1. Dear Jenny,

    she looks so lovely - and I really like her pretty cherry dress. I am sure Maggie will be very happy...

    Hope all is well! I am sending you a spring breeze from Berlin and a warm smile, too.

    Hugs, Juliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her hair - the white dots remind me of my hair, only I have heaps more white than she. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed my three oldest children the pictures of your dear, sweet dolls and told them that I ordered one for their own 2 year old baby sister. Can't wait to see what it will look like.
    ps-They know when I come to your blog and come running to my side to listen to what has now become their new favorite song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love that Cherry print dress! and your doll is beautiful too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cherry dress, well this is what cerejeira is about...cherries!
    Beautifull pictures, is that your garden? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet doll - her dress is just too cut for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.