Simple Sunday

22 Feb 2009

little girl shoes


little girls shoes ready to be packed away




. parsley, oregano and sweet alice



parsley, oregano and sweet Alice



retro folding bed



retro folding bed, used last night



pumpkin flower


perfect pumpkin flower




tiny doll


tiny doll in a silk knitted dress




red delicious apples


red delicious apples

9 Responses to “Simple Sunday”

  1. I love love love your dolls. They are so sweet and so cuddly looking unlike so many of these hard plastic dolls you see everywhere.
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simply sweet post. Lovely photos...just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my kitchen!!! Now I know how old it really is. Ok, not exactly, but it looks strikingly familiar. Our cabinets are metal. On the plus side I can stick recipes up with a magnet while I work, on the negative they are a pain to paint and clean. At least it was modern once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my kitchen!!! Now I know how old it really is. Ok, not exactly, but it looks strikingly familiar. Our cabinets are metal. On the plus side I can stick recipes up with a magnet while I work, on the negative they are a pain to paint and clean. At least it was modern once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read your blog but don't often comment but what never ceases to amaze me is how you make the most simple post & comments absoulate magic. Always great pictures. Simply devine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...I have never plucked an apple from a tree and eaten it straightaway. I hope that one day I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, I agree with what Caroline wrote above, your posts are magic, and so are your dolls and garden ♥

    The sweet photo of your daughter's shoes brought to mind one of my favorite memories of my daughter's younger days when she insisted on wearing frilly dresses with "siney-soos" which was what she called her shiney Mary-jane shoes. Thanks for the reminder♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Engagingly simple, Jenny. Thanks so much for another inspiring post. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.