Slideshow Widget

new dolly in the shop

24 Feb 2009



Fiona


Fiona is the new dolly in the shop,



P2240014


chestnut brown organic baby undyed Alpaca yarn for her hair,
meltingly soft and delicious




P2240009


cute little knitted baby doll top and polka dot summer trousers

FIONA HAS FOUND A HOME, THANK YOU.


6 Responses to “new dolly in the shop”

  1. Fiona is adorable and I love her little sweater (jumper). She will certainly bless her new little Mommy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love. Oh, how I would love to own each and every dolly you make. (Ignoring the fact that it would be impractical and greedy of me...) They have such personality and a sweetness about them that is just charming. She is adorable! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so lovely what a nice summery outfit she is wearing. best wishes Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another sweet baby...so adorable and cuddly. I want this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are so beautiful! I would love to have one for myself, but I know what they really need is what all dollies need -- a little girl to hug them tight and drag them along wherever she goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.