17 Feb 2009

P2150038


Humans - 1, duck -nil.


I'll be back later.



8 Responses to “ ”

  1. Wow, if we had that many strawberries here it would be: children - many, everybody else - none!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducks are great to have in the garden, especially when they share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those looks so delicous. And I think that perhaps ducks just don't appreciate a good ripe strawberry the way us people do.

    ; )
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog and I must confess that I also keep looking just to hear that beautiful Josh Groban music. I went to the CD store today to find it but they couldn't help me. Do you know what CD it is on?
    Your little dolls are just beautiful and thanks to your blog I am really trying to keep my house cleaner and homey and child friendly! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nell, Cinema Paradiso is on A Collection Josh Groban. It has two discs, one is a bonus disc with Christmas songs. I got it in Myer for Christmas so it should still be around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog and think it's lovely! I like your book, how fun. I will pop back and visit soon, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I know that one with the chickens. See how early you had to pick them? He was waiting until there were "ripe". lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. The illustrations on that book are to die for! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.