1953 Youngstown Kitchen

20 Feb 2009




originally uploaded by American Vintage Home

Don't you just love this kitchen?

I saw it the other day when I was looking at American Vintage Home's Flickr pages and I have just seen it again at 1950 House, an off shoot of the Humble Labor blog.

9 Responses to “1953 Youngstown Kitchen”

  1. Ah yes, what woman doesn't want an Electric sink and a Jet-Tower dishwasher? Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my heart yearns for this type of kitchen, I wish mine was a little wider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pastoral views from their windows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I also do all my housework wearing high heels.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just so...happy!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's me in the peddle-pushers & ponytail! :-)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new banner is beautiful. The bright flowers are very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. honest to goodness, i just painted my living room that exact color!! my kitchen is pale, sunshiny yellow. i love yellow in kitchens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.