Slideshow Widget

24 Jan 2009

freckle face


Thrilled to have my freckle face picture featured
on on Morna Crites-Moore's
beautiful blog.


Bridget



And little Bridget has turned up in a seriously cute mosaic on Little stitches.



I would never have known about Bridget if I hadn't visited the beautiful Heart Felt blog. Now tell me Charlie and sweet Sadie are not the most beautiful children you have ever seen ( apart from your own , of course).



3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Thanks for recommending those wonderful blogs, I enjoyed looking over them all.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, Bridget still makes me sigh everytime I see her *sigh* seriously one sweet doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind comment, I must say I'm rather fond of them both. Your dolls are so beautiful, so much love and care goes into them. They really are adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.