summer aqua

20 Jan 2009

more aqua


It has taken me all night to get to the computer and now I'm too tired to write out my post.


I'll see you tomorrow.

Enjoy a little blast of summer aqua.


the pool and my shadow



Kate at the pool



kate in the pool



knitting at the pool



carnation milk booklet and creation



4 Responses to “summer aqua”

  1. Beautiful colors, Jenny. Here, it's all about the "Winter White" with 13 fresh inches of snow on the ground.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bliss. It's freezing here. I can't wait for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on tenterhooks! What is that blue stuff in the bowl??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, just turned 5 yeard old son, was shocked that you were swimming. I got out the globe and showed him just how far away you are from New Jersey, where it was a balmy 40 degrees today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.