Slideshow Widget

29 Jan 2009

one of dannielle's little dolls


It's hot here.

Meltingly hot.

I'm dissolving as I sit here attempting to write.


I'll come back later when it's cooler and share those recipes.


The little doll above is from Princess Nimble Thimble AKA Dannielle.

The doll arrived today , she is tiny and beautiful.

Go have a look at
Dannielle's shop.


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. I can't believe it is so hot down your way......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tassie ... hot? Never, LOL.

    Seriously, though, this heatwave is a stinker, isn't it? In Adelaide we're on our fourth straight day over 40 with two to go. Then it drops to 38 and 39 for two or three days before rising to 40 again! The children went back to school this week and haven't had outside play time once. For the first time ever, I've been driving the school run instead of walking the 10-15 minutes each way there and back. The heat is too much for my 5 year old (and his mum!).

    Stay cool, Jenny.

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just peeking in to see if she made it to you safely.

    I know she'll have a very happy life in your home. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.