Slideshow Widget

who is doing A Day in My Life this month?

13 Jan 2009

Bridport



Guess where we went today ???



flotsam and jetsam on the beach - our little camp



A beautiful day at the beach,no waves but plenty of sunshine and refreshing water.

We even visited a cherry orchard on the way.



in they go



On the track to the beach




Bridport




Primary colours at the beach









Me on the Beach ( I wish)




Galahs at the beach




Oh Cherries, delicious



You can see more pictures of our day here








Tomorrow is time for A Day in My Life once again where bloggers from all over the world journal their day in all its domestic glory.

To join in just leave your name in the comments on this post and I'll make a list of all the participants so we can all visit and share our glorious days.


You are welcome to use the button above and of course link back to this blog so your visitors can find all the other lovely Lifers.



A Day in My Life participants January 2009

Hill upon Hill


Mrs Pea


The Accidental Housewife

Maria


Jan

Anna ( her baby is due on the 14th!!! )

Natalie

Tammy


Alfazema

Leanne

Margaretha

Libby

Cathy

Jane


Carole


Willow

Ann

Bev


Marytoo


50s Housewife


White Lilly

Tan


Carrie

Linda


Christine

Deborah

Cindi

The Southern Housewife

Sarah

Chas

Alesha

Tia

Mama Syder

Sarah

Kimberly








45 Responses to “who is doing A Day in My Life this month?”

  1. Oh your pictures look heavenly. I hope to join you and others tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on joining in, if the children allow me time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can just feel the warmth of the day from those photos. We went to the beach today and I went in for the first time in a couple of years. We had lovely waves and gorgeous warm water. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach trip looks so lovely. We have been having continuous rain here up North, i am so jealous of your wonderful weather. I will try to play tomorrow.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will join in tomorrow. Your day at the beach looked wonderful, wish I could join you for that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am jealous of your beach trip. It looks so inviting. Here in northern New England it is cold and snowy.
    I'll do my day tomorrow as well. Thanks for the reminder. This last month flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to join in this time! Tomorrow is my due date, by the way, but with babies you never know. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan to join in tomorrow and how I wish I could have been at the beach with your family. The temps are in the 3o's F here!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, does that look wonderful.

    There were blizzard warnings for Chicago last night (USA).

    It is already quite cold here and expecting to drop to sub zero levels soon.

    I must come back and look again at what sunshine and warmth look like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope to join you tomorow.

    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Jenny the pictures have brightemd my day to see that lovely blue sky. best wishes Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW 14th today already - goes by fast.
    Will join again today.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it looks heavenly! Much different from my current view of snow and ice ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos of your day! Those parrots (I think it is parrots) looks so exotic from my point of view.
    I'll doubt tomorrow will offer anything exciting to write about - but I'm in anyway.
    Margaretha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful beach, and it looks like it was a lovely day too!

    I have been lurking here for an age now, and decided it's time to show my face! You have a wonderful blog, that I really enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful beach!!!
    I'll be joining in again for a day in the life - unfortunately I didn't remember until after my morning walk (so didn't take my camera).

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Jenny
    Too hot here for the beach today
    I'll be joining you as well - see you later
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your beach is lovely - the water looks fabulous!

    I'm in for A Day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh - I don't know if I'm longing more for the cherries or for the beach! Such cheerful pictures!

    I plan to join in as well tomorrow ~ looking forward, as always, to reading everyone's entries!

    ~ Carole

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely pictures, Jenny, such a blue sky.

    I will be joining in again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Jenny,
    I shall write about my 14th.

    My husband's family are in the north east. My family came from the UK in the 1960s.

    Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I'm so happy to have found your blog, and I'd love to join in...I keep a visual journal and believe it to be wonderful praise to the Lord for me!!!
    Bevie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous photos Jenny, it looks like your own private paradise. Where are all the people? It does my heart good to see your grown boys spending a day at the beach with their family. My eldest at 14 still spends all his time with us and while i love that he wants to be with us and do stuff with us sometimes little worries creep in about this. Shouldn't he be wanting to be with his mates and now hang out with his family??
    Just one question though did you get in??????

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will try to be here! I was thinking I might do today instead of tomorrow, since I am always dead last!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous pictures! I love seeing all that color! I'm so glad you reminded us. I'll be participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful pictures..
    nothing like the beach..

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like a beautiful day. it's been a record high of 77 in Northern CA today and just wonderful to have sunshine on a January day, not quite warm enough for the beach yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to participate as well! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I saw Hill upon Hill's post, I will try to do one too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these pictures and they make me long for summer even more!

    I'm doing a "Day in my Life" again too!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don't know if I'm too late to join today, but I would like to do this too! It sounds like fun!

    Your day at the beach looks wonderful! In about five months or so, we will have beach days again :o).

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm late letting you know of course, but I'm joining in today too. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jenny, I will be posting mine later on tonight or early tomorrow morning.
    Thanks!
    Chas

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

    ReplyDelete
  34. Here I am...a little late.

    Please include me. I'm working on it right now.

    :-)
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  35. I completely forgot! If it's not too late then please count me in - it is still the 14th here after all.

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your photos are Fab...I would love to join in later today.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I got my Day in a Life up. Not too exciting as I couldn't use my camera for much of the day due to being over at the Waldorf school.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My day is up!
    http://kimberlys-cup.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-in-my-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yay! I have completed my Day-in-the-life!
    Thanks for letting me join in all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Will have my camera with me this weekend to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.