Slideshow Widget

23 Dec 2008

christmas washing up


You can find a little bit of Christmas everywhere.


Especially in the simple, everyday, just because it needs to be done things.

Doing things for others that you would want done for you,
it's a gift that is easy to give.




4 Responses to “ ”

  1. I try to live my life by that thought Jenny, doing for others what I would like them to do for me. I think it's a great way to live.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends, lots of yummy food, laughter and the creation of wonderful memories.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. I stop by and visit you daily, but seldom have time to comment. Know that I am sending you warm wishes each time I read your beautiful words and see your precious photos. Have a Merry Christmas. Blessings to you and yours, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Jenny
    As it is now Christmas Eve, and before tomorrow gets busy with Christmas celebrations with my family....I just wanted to pop in for a quick Merry Christmas. Wishing you a joyful day tomorrow with your family.
    I have enjoyed your thoughts & lovely photos thru out the past year...thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a very joyous and blessed Christmas. Your blog has so often blessed me and lifted my spirits. I wish you and your family a blessed time tomorrow with your family.We had a lovely Christmas Eve service at our church with many of the old carols and a beautiful communion service.

    Love,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.