Slideshow Widget

Visions of Christmas Past

10 Dec 2008



All these pictures are from last year's Advent season.



P2270011


Kate finishes school today
.



P2150008


Andy finished a week or so ago.


P2150007


Stephen's holidays begin on Friday.


P2140011


Poor old Louis finishes close to Christmas
.



P2140005


We decorate the tree on Saturday
.


P2140013


I'm meeting Kate and Louis for lunch.

Kate's had a tough couple of weeks.
It's a perfect sunny day.



reader0003

6 Responses to “Visions of Christmas Past”

  1. What lovely pictures Jenny-- Our tree looks lovely but the photos I took just don't do it justice. I need to pratice! Have a lovely lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is looking good. Kate's home with you and she will be fine I'm sure.Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, I see you do put up a big tree! Thanks for sharing all your lovely pictures....glad Kate is doing better.

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely lunch and best wishes to Kate, it will do her good to be home in your haven and get over her tough times.
    Janet (UK)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.