Slideshow Widget

13 Dec 2008




Tomorrow is the 14th - time for "A Day in My Life"


If you want to join in, and you are most welcome, sign up in the comments on this post.




20 Responses to “ ”

  1. I'd like to join. It will be the first time so, sorry if I will not make it properly. But I will try.

    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in provided the net is working, we've had an ice storm here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm in again! I really like doing this. :-)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a big day but can't wiat to post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 7.30am and I only just remembered today was the day. Yes, I'll be joining in again.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please, count me in again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to join in, but it will Monday U.S. time before I can post mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in again - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny,
    I shall write about my day too.
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to join in. I have missed the last few unfortunately, so I look forward to being a part of it again. I'll be back tomorrow with the link for you. Thank you!
    Amy (Simple Folk)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to participate this month.

    Last month I signed up, but unfortunately something came up and I never got my day posted. I promise to do better this time!

    Have you considered using a Mr. Linky so people can add their own links as they post?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I missed it, first one I missed.

    BUt the 14th Was a good day!

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. By the time it's today there, it's still yesterday hhere, so I am always late, but count me in, too, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.