20 Dec 2008

sister number 1


This is the other little family,family number 2, this time two sisters,
although I believe there is a baby as well.




sister number2


Once again, I managed to forget to photograph some of the custom order dolls I have made recently.
In the flurry of getting things finished, checking them over to make sure everything is as it should be and then wrapping and labelling and so on I often forget the camera until after the parcel is sealed.
Oh well.




I'm off to the market again this morning.
I'm hoping to have some time to look around the other stalls and maybe find a few treasures for special gifts.


Maybe I'll see you there.



sisters

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. These little dolls are just adorable. Very lucky little girls.
    Merry Christmas
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always.Have a good day at the market. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always-- I love the different hairstyles you create. I am sure the children will love their new little friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.