Slideshow Widget

red and green - a classic

21 Dec 2008

PC210078


PC210130


PC210099


PC210123


PC200047


PC210111


PC210049


PC210120


PC210107


If you want to make your own Pennie Pocket you will find the pattern here.

You can find more Pennie Pockets here




7 Responses to “red and green - a classic”

  1. What lovely pics. My whole house is full of red and green at the moment..we have a friend who has an abundance of holly and mistletoe and I have some pretty red ribbons to tie all the bunches. I've been re-reading a book you've mentioned before, 'Through the kitchen window' by Susan Hill. I just love the illustrations. I also have 'The Magic Apple Tree. And we have the fabulous BBC Lark Rise to Candleford's Christmas programme on tonight..magical.
    I don't often comment but I'm a regular reader of your beautiful blog. Have a very Happy Christmas.
    Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of photo's, bright and cheerful. Thank you for the link. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever theme idea with the pics...loved looking at them all! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your photos are so lovely, and thank you for the pennie love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are always so inspiring. Thanks for the link to the pattern ~ that site is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say that I actually HAVE that Christmas Carols colouring in book you pictured there. It belonged to my grandmother and I got it along with her piano and piano stool - there were stacks of vintage music books in there.

    What a treat to see it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heartsathome, that Christmas carol book has been in my family since the mid sixties. It has been passed down to me along with the piano stool from my parents who no longer have their piano.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.