Slideshow Widget

18 Dec 2008

all the children



I have spent a lot of time over the past two weeks making two families of dolls.


This is one of them.

Family number 1.

Three sisters and a brother.



sisters



brother and sister



sisters



blondie



Imagine how it will be on Christmas morning when all the children open their parcels and find they have a new family to love and play with.


10 Responses to “ ”

  1. Those are WONDERFUL Jenny! Lucky, lucky children!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful! That was a lot of work and they truned out wonderful! I like the color combination and the different dresses. Very well done!
    I'm sure the children will be trilled! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have put allot of hard work into making these dolls, they are wonderful. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful! I can just imagine the many hours of play these cuties will inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, I wish you knew just how much I appreciate visiting your blog and seeing such beautiful handiwork. It is an oasis of calm, a feast for the eyes and oh so inspiring. Your lovely family of dolls is going to be such a sweet blessing on Christmas Day. Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. each of them are just so precious! The children will love them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are absolutely beautiful. Those are lucky children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doe absolutely precious... I would love to get one for my girls but sheepishly admit... I want one for my self. ;o) I am wondering if you have any Asian looking dolls?
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, These are so adorable. Your creations are just impeccable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.