31 Dec 2008



Happy New Year everyone.

I have had a wonderful 2008 and I'm looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that 2009 will surely bring.

I wish you and your families a year of peace and contentment peppered with plenty of fun, love and laughter.

Remember there is a season to everything and you don't, you can't do everything all at once but you do have to truly live in the moment, truly see where you are, see the beauty that is everywhere.


9 Responses to “ ”

  1. Happy New Year Jenny.
    You have been an inspiration to me. Thank you so very much!
    Jan from Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year Jenny.
    You are such a lovely and inspire woman!! Thank you
    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you Jenny!
    Thanks for your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope. Change. Peace. That is my mantra for the new year. I hope 2009 is all that and more for you and yours.. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting your blog,your photos always bring a smile to my face.Best wishes to you and your family,for the New Year. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,true words of wisdom. Happy new year to you and yours,filled with many blessings in 2009!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Jenny. Your blog continues to be a joy to visit. thank you for sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Jenny, Happy New Year to you & your family. Thankyou for your wonderful blog. This year I hope to live in the moment. I try to do too much everyday and that creates stress for me which in turn affects everyone. I want to take a step back & realise that I can't do everything today. The most important thing is to spend time with my little girl & husband, to enjoy this day as it will never come again!
    Blessings to you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Jenny and all the family. Thankyou for your blog, the wonderful pictures and the glimpses into your life. You are an inspiration and a role model to me.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.