4 Dec 2008

PC040004


Bella, the mermaid is now in the shop.

The little Christmas pixie has found a home .
Thank you.


PC040009

5 Responses to “ ”

  1. This is so different I like the colours you have used for the hair,all the combinations look good. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair! I'm not suprised the Pixie is gone so quickly...your dolls are so sweet.
    I hope all is well with Kate.
    Loved the post with your photo in it. You DO have smiling eyes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks lovely, Jenny - as do you! Thanks for sharing a photo of yourself, I don't recall I saw one before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely!! I love all your dolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous. Watch out sailors you'll be lured onto the rocks by her beauty.
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.