Slideshow Widget

11 Nov 2008

PB080003


Nicolai's little doll finally reached his destination




PB080017


and he is loved.




PB080022


I can breathe again.




16 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh my! He's lovely. What a darling little doll and his woolies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! I love your dolls, they are amazing. It must be so fun to create a different character each time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's almost as cute as my little boy!!!!!

    I am ever in awe of your dolls Jenny. They are just so beautiful in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder he is loved, he is so cute. Love his hair and knitted garments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love him!! I love his rainbow clothing too...you are so talented Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and I like the combination of colours you used,happy colours. He is going to be loved. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jenny, he is so cute. Love your choice of colours. You are very clever.
    Regards Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable! Your dolls are so beautiful.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is absolutely beautiful!! I am in awe of your skill. Breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your dolls!

    I am in awe of your little sweaters etc... that you knit for them! But truly everything about them is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, a very sweet,colorful doll. Reminds me of a rainbow!
    Beautiful doll....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarely comment but I HAD to tell you how cute he is. :)

    I used to make teddy bears when my son was little and making items for craft fairs was how I could bring in a little money.

    I remember how each would develop his (or her) own personality and how delightful they would become.

    Your dolls each have their own personality, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is beautiful. All of your dolls are so lovable. You never cease to amaze me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.