Slideshow Widget

1 Nov 2008

PA310003


Kate has gone off to the beach for the weekend with friends.



Amelia has been left at home even though she went to the trouble of getting all dressed up in her new bathers.


I guess when you're 11 you can't always take your oldest friend with you any more.



PA310001


I'll be back later in the day to announce the winner of the Tilda doll.

There is still time to enter if you leave a comment on the give away post.


I guess I'll have to keep Amelia company today while she suns herself on the window seat.



2 Responses to “ ”

  1. Awwww....poor dolly. Though after so many years of play, maybe she doesn't mind a bit of quiet windowseat sunbathing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen your blog before?! The pictures of the doll left behind are so sweet/sad. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.