16 Nov 2008

annie


Just to let you know; Annie,



julia


Julia,


jane


and Jane

are now in the shop after their big day out at the craft market.


elizabeth


Elizabeth, from the shop, went along too with a new hairdo and a market day pinafore.



They were loved and admired by many who I'm sure went home to have a good think about things and maybe even go along to the etsy shop to have another look.


All my tiny baby dolls and the kurrajong babies sold, I could have sold twice as many.




annie



Poor little Annie was so tired after standing all day long at the market she fell asleep while having her photo taken.
Aren't those chubby little arms so sweet.



You can find all these sweet girls in the shop now.

JULIA HAS FOUND A HOME, THANK YOU.
JANE HAS FOUND A HOME, THANK YOU
ELIZABETH HAS FOUND A HOME, THANK YOU.
ANNIE HAS FOUND A HOME, THANK YOU.

(Oh, and because of the weak Australian dollar which seems to be staying low I have temporarily reduced the price and shipping on the dolls just a little.)

7 Responses to “ ”

  1. Wow, you've been busy, I really love Julia, that hair looks beautiful. I'm also pleased to tell you I've had my first Etsy sale (remember me from the email?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you Kelly. Congratulations. It feels great to have a sale doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love how little Annie looks--She looks like my little living doll Madeline, who's 2, with her dark hair and blue eyes and chubby arms. I'm glad your market day went well--at least I hope you deemed it a success, and hopefully it will generate future business for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be going to the market again before Christmas...I would love to come and see your dolls in person...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad the market went well,and your collection of dolls are wonderful,I am sure you will be getting more sales.Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad the market day went well. Didn't expect otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really have incredibly beautiful work. i will buy a doll to welcome into my home ... sometime. What's $85 in american dollars? (gosh ... our dollar is probably 10 times worse than yours ... gah)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.