Slideshow Widget

2 Nov 2008

PB020041


Dear little Diana is in the shop now.
More to come as I have the time.

PB030156


Diana has found a home. Thank you.


7 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh she is so cute. I would love to get one of these little gems for my little girl...for christmas maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I have to admit the sweater knocked my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is simply precious!! Please would you consider sharing or even selling your little dolly cardigan pattern?? I'm just getting started with doll making and have had a hard time finding a good pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Jenny lovely, your days must be full keeping on top of family needs and making dolls for the shop. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet. Love her soft and colorful sweater.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE your beautiful dolls. someday ... i shall purchase one ... someday. louise reminds me of the french madeleine stories!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.