Slideshow Widget

11 Oct 2008

PA110005


The Wise Woman's Guide to a Happy Homecoming.




I'm was so pleased, no, more than pleased, I was truly grateful that I had taken the time to make a pot of soup to be ready to heat for dinner tonight.

We arrived home from Penguin at around 6.30pm, came in to a house gently scented with hot vegetable soup.
Nothing more to be done than to slip into fresh clothes, get a stack of clean white bowls and ladle in the hot soup.


I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. We had roast chicken for dinner last night. It is now simmering away to make a second appearance as chicken noodle soup to be served after church Sunday. :)

    That's one of the reasons I love the return of cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you truly are a wise woman. Thank you for this reminder on how to eat healthily and save money on takeaways too! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.