Slideshow Widget

3 Oct 2008

PC040019


This little one has just left



PC040021


to be four year old Gabriella's best friend.



PC040025



PS There will be new dolls in my shop through the coming week. I have been so busy with custom orders ( and life) I haven't been able to get anything into the shop. I will be making some more dolls similar to Gabriella's doll and the little poppet with the red cardigan. They will be in the shop just as soon as I can manage.

love Jenny





16 Responses to “ ”

  1. Wow, Jenny, I love her outfit! Those little leggings are just too cute! Well done, my compliments.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this doll looks like my daughter! I didnt see any doll like this in your etsy shop. Do you sell them somewhere else? She would make a lovely christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, you have outdone yourself! I love the latest hairstyles. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her side swept hair and her sweater is a luscious color, soft, and so sweet with the three little buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriella is a very blessed young lady indeed.

    I love this doll...she is a mix of a little touch of modern and a lot of whimsy. Perfect for a little girl of today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful creation Jenny...she is perfect.

    love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous Jenny! I will keep an eye on you shop as I would love to have one like her.
    Best wishes Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet dolls! They have such personality. And such style! The little knit cardigans and sweaters are something I'd wear in my size. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely,the outfit it just right. Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your dolls but this one is especially sweet. She reminds me of the children in Jessie Wilcox Smith's illustrations. Her little sweater is adorable and her hairstyle takes me back to when I was a little girl in the 1930's and '40's. We wore our hair the same way.

    Blessings,
    Mary L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're a doll making genius Jenny. I don't know where you find the time for such creative work, the dollies and their clothes must take hours. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so beautiful and her outfit looks great.Truly adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her sweater is wonderful and you are so good at the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's just too cute for words. You have a real gift for the facial expressions. It amazes me how you are able to do that with just a few stitches.
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.