Slideshow Widget

Natural Kids Store

31 Oct 2008


Today the Natural Kids Store has been launched




The store is a link to a group of Etsy sellers who have banded together to promote their handmade natural products for children






All are Etsy sellers, we are all home based businesses run by women or family groups.








There are other members of our group not represented at the store but if you click on the link for the natural kids blog you will find a list of all our members plus a link to their etsy stores.















Much of our work is Waldorf/Steiner influenced but not all.













All of our work has a softness and a joy to it, all has a deep respect for the innate integrity of childhood.





















I invite you to take a look at our new shop, wander around and look in all the little hidden places.











You might be surprised by what you find.






You might be inspired by what you find











Enjoy

16 Responses to “Natural Kids Store”

  1. Congratulations, Jenny! This looks like a fun new enterprise. Can't wait to check it out...and just in time for the "Holidays!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! so much to look at Jenny. Think I will need to fill the coffee pot up for this one.
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny,
    great store! Is it possible to be a part of the store or is just by invitation only? :0)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, email me and I'll tell you all about it. My emails address is littlejennywren@dodo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cool!!
    I'm am so going to take a look at that site. Such lovely things to go see. Hey, I'll catch ya later. I'm off to the Natural kid store.:)
    Bye!
    Salina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful things - and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contents of the store Jenny. The world is full of so many talented people. Such a great coming together idea. All the best Eli

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm off to explore. I like the idea of combining efforts into one spot as I often don't feel like I have the time to really explore etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great Jenny, I will be looking at everything. Can I put the link on my blog? Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks great! I love your sweet dolls by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, wonderful things for Littles. I'm looking forward to a good browse.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, thank you for sharing this store. Everything is beautiful. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny, thank you for featuring the Naturalkids' Store so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful idea. I will be checking it out for Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great blog-thanks for including our new link!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YaY for the naturalKids team! Did you know your blog post has brought us 115 visits?? Just you! Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.