Mother Cummings Peak

20 Oct 2008

PA190017


Yesterday, Stephen and Louis went for a bushwalk to Mother Cummings Peak




PA190020



PA190018




PA190019




PA190021



Who was Mother Cummings?



6 Responses to “Mother Cummings Peak”

  1. Uh, Oh...Something else I must go look up right away! Beautiful scenery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgious pictures! Mother Cummings Peak is a very interesting name for a place. I'm sure that Mother Cummings must have been a very intersting person to have a place named after her.:)
    Have a great day,
    Salina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again...lovely pics.
    Maybe she was a great mother...heheheh

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful....it's amazing how different NZ and OZ is considering how close we are. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous pictures. The scenery is breath taking.
    I don't know but I no she wasn't the one that lived in a shoe...Grin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.