22 Oct 2008

PA220003



Just popped in to check my emails before lunch and upload some photos.



PA220001



I am having so much fun making dinky little dolls dresses from this 1968 vintage pattern that I scored from the op shop for only 10c.
BARGAIN.





PA220004



If all goes well one of these dresses with a doll inside it should be in the etsy shop this afternoon.



PA220005



Now where is my lunch?



5 Responses to “ ”

  1. must find a pattern like this, they are absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish that real people still dressed like this. i can't wait till i learn to make clothes. i want these patterns. on me and my future ... maybe ... daughter someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find, Jenny! That's amazing for just 10 cents.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I'm on the look-out for old patterns to sew frocks for my grandbabe. I love these.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.