Slideshow Widget

Far too many photos

17 Oct 2008

PA170023


gratuitous apple blossom



PA170003

raspberries



PA170006

apricots



PA170009

plums



PA170010

cherry blossom




PA170013

medlar



PA170014

nectarine



PA170016

cherry plum



PA170022

d'agen plum



PA170027

more apple blossom



PA170029

peaches



PA170032

peas



PA170033

white strawberry flowers



PA170034

pink strawberries




PA170035

jasmine



PA170039

front garden with just a little apple blossom



PA170043

again



PA170048

Badger



PA170059

pompoms



PA170045


and just in case you have forgotten that I live on the Apple Isle, a little more delicious apple blossom.



22 Responses to “Far too many photos”

  1. beautiful pictures! Just makes me want to go and lay in your garden and gaze up at all those gorgeous apple blossoms. We have one or two in our street, but nothing like that! I'd love to visit Tasmania one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How odd it seems to find apple blossom here while I've been dwelling on the end result - the apple - and picking it.
    Lovely photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god...that is just divine...

    Beautiful Blog...will be back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the smell of jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. There's something so great about wandering around the garden with a camera, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny
    I think you must live in a delightful cottage in the middle of an orchard. How divine!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I feel even more home sick and so hungry for that beautiful fruit.(when it is ripe) Do you have greengage plums? They are my favorites.
    Regards Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apple blossom is just too beautiful. Thanks for the lovely pictures!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good gracious Jenny, I've never seen so much young fruit so early in the season. Aren't you lucky. We can't grow most of that stuff here unfortunately. Spring looks to be well and truly established. I'm very envious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen,your garden is just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. just gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  12. just lovely...as I head into Autumn, I can only wait several months until I can see those blooms again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not too many photos, at all!! Such a treat for those of us who are six months away from such blossoms. The jasmine was especially amazing to me. I've never seen it, and only smelled a jasmine perfume. The real thing must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! Jenny, visiting here today was like a nice mini-vacation! Your garden is just beautiful; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous garden. It's so hopeful to see spring as we move deeper into fall and then winter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bells, yes it's a great past time even with my little camera

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenny McH, I live a small suburban cottage in a good sized suburban garden but a cottage in the middle of an orchard would be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Trish, we have two greengage trees, I took a photo but accidentally deleted it. They have just dropped their blossoms and have the tiniest, tiniest little plums on them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Nan, the jasmine smells divine especially at dusk.It's the kind of fragrance that fills you up and makes you gasp.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pamparing Becki is having a "God's Fingerprints" Friday, these photos would fit in great, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How lovely to see your spring photos when we are in the middle of autumn bliss here in Pennsylvania!

    Thanks for the lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenny, Your photos are beautiful...I always enjoy the fact that we are in different hemispheres, and while I am enjoying the beautiful Fall foliage, you are bursting into blossom down in Tasmania. Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.