26 Oct 2008

PA260077


A delicious new dolly in the shop.




PA260076


Lillie, named after Lillie McGee who so many years ago had the cutest curly top at playgroup.



PA260082


She is wearing a dress made from a 1968 doll pattern.



PA260075


So sweet.


Lillie has found a home. Thank you.


9 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh my gosh! Did she sell already? I went to look and she's gone! She is my favorite I think yet. One of these days,when I am able I'm gonna buy one of your dolls, I swear. I would love to see you make one like that with the curly hair except with brown hair and light brown eyes. I love all the cloths you make for these dolls too.
    ~Salina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so lovely. I wish I had seen her first! I would have loved to buy her. Your dolls are all so lovely. Maybe one day one of them can come to England to live with me.
    Best wishes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,Lille is beautiful,but then all your dolls are beautiful!
    Have a blessed Lord's day...

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's already sold! I absolutely love her. Lucky, lucky someone!! She is absolutely adorable! How is it that each dolly is cuter than the next?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Slowly recovering from being *majorly* cutified. She is **way too** adorable! Way to *go* little jenny wren. But, honestly, there should have been some kind of flashing red warning well enough above that top photo, donchathink?? *Too* cute! And, *too bad* you didn't give birth to identical triplet Lillies, hunh JAM? ;o) It's that hair....it's just *too, too, too*... :o) You'll have to start making photo cards and prints of all your sweet babies--all so beautiful. I'll take an 8x10 of that top photo, please....now that I'm over the shock of it *all* (you know, that *hair* ;o) Love you, sweet gal. Pleasant dreams. xo Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my Hannah, 16 years ago. I was just on here hours ago and by golly she wasn't even here yet. Someday I want a "Hannah"--make more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This doll is so lovely,all are beautiful. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's lovely and congrats on such a quick sell. My daughter also has blonde hair with curls, she gets compliments all the time. I guess it appeals to a lot of people, hair like that!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is adorable!! Some day I am going to buy one of these dolls!! I love the curly hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.