Slideshow Widget

24 Oct 2008

PA230014

Badger and I have come to an understanding.
If he is going to supervise my doll making then he has to stay in the basket.


It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Although I actually don't think he is really paying attention.





PA220001

14 Responses to “ ”

  1. that is so cute. i have three cats. i wish they'd do that ... instead they fight all day. gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cats can (and will) make themselves cozy any and everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos you always have. Love the material pictured in the photos. Come by & visit sometime. Best wishes Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Badger seems a very good supervisor!

    Fits very nicely in the basket too.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cat in the basket, they do such funny things, and have such attitude. Check your blog every day. Love it & your dolls
    With Smiles
    Kathryn
    Kathryn in the Loft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest supervisor ever...and lenient, too, I suspect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so blissfully comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those tiny little dolls down below, I would love a collection of those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that a cat's choice of a sleeping spot makes them all the more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Badger looks very content in his place. Sweet pics.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely want that job in my next life.

    I am so envious of my cat. It's a little sick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it cute how kitties will always find the most comfy spot to curl up in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.