Slideshow Widget

Apple Blossom Time

15 Oct 2008

apple blossom

apple blossom

apple blossom



.... and it smells divine.

Thank you to everyone who took part in this month's DIML.



13 Responses to “Apple Blossom Time”

  1. I can smell them from here. :)

    We are experiencing the peak of "leaf season" and the first frost is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the sun is coming through the edge of the leaves. Maybe it is my imagination because I am cold right now but you pictures make me feel that it is not hot in Tassie yet. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting later. My husband took the camera to work today--which has never happened before---and all yesterday's pix for the post are still on the camera. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful apple blossom photos, I would love for you to pay a visit if you have time to see what we have been doing with apples lately!
    Sandra.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen Apple Blossoms in the real. The photos are beautiful wish I could smell them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved reading a day in your life, I also have enjoyed catching up. I've been off the computer for a time now and it's good to catch up. The apple blossoms are beautiful! The sky is an amazing color. It is good to just sit and feel all that is around us, to know how blessed we are. Family and friends, animals and sky. Yes life is truly good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cherrie, it's not particularly hot in Tassie but about average I think for this time of year. Temperatures in the high teens ( Celsius) during the day and around 10C or lower overnight. We had some frosts last week and there was snow on the highlands over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a ? for you ladies down under. It's about the school year schedule. In America we have the summers off, which would be June-August. Do y'all have the summers off down there? And if so, would that be Dec-Feb? Just curiosity...How does that work? Thanks to anyone with an answer! I am always interested in learning how people live in different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marytoo, the summer holidays differ from state to state but here in Tassie the schools close about 1 1/2 weeks before Christmas and open again the first or second week of February. That is when our new school year begins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.