Slideshow Widget

22 Sep 2008

PB230017


This little man is on his way north to be three year old Ronan best friend and cuddly sleeping companion.


PB230022



PB230009


Doesn't he just look so hopeful and expectant, I hope he has a nice life.



10 Responses to “ ”

  1. He's very cute and I love his little sweater!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair!
    Your doll work is exquisite.
    I have so much to learn.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little guy! He'll have a great life, for sure. And he's certainly off to a terrific start! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,love your doll. I am sure he will be very happy with little Ronan.I bet they become best buds!I like that little wash tub in your header,it's very sweet.

    Blessings, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH he is just lovely, that is one lucky child:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good, I really like the outfits. lovely
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, Jenny! He is just so very cute! I am positive he will have a nice life. :-)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, he certainly has the right pajamas! Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is very suave looking Jenny, I'm sure he'll be well loved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.