Sign up for A Day in My Life - edited 9.50pm

13 Sep 2008




Just a quickie to let you know you can sign up for this month's Day in My Life posting by leaving a comment on this post.



Each month, on the 14th, we lifers journal our day in all their glory to share with everyone and to keep a year long record of our ordinary days.



You can read more about it here and click the link in my subject menu to see all our other days.



It's lots of fun and anyone can join.
There is no obligation to do more than one month and no set format, just do what suits you.
You are very welcome to join us.



I'll try to get back later this evening to do a proper post.



List of Lifers

Kez posted

Natalie posted

Mandy posted

Jane posted

Carry-Ann


Willow

Jan posted

Lisa posted

Sarah posted

Ann posted

Tracy posted

Cindi posted

Maria posted

Hip Chick posted

Linda posted

Hill upon Hill posted

Nan posted

Alesha posted

Tia posted

Tammy posted

Willowcaroline posted

Leanne posted

Angelika posted

Amy posted

Quinne


Libby posted

Mari posted

Fiona posted

Cherish posted

Normins posted

Christine posted





PB140008



Just a little note to say there is something new in the shop.
A little needle felted pincushion, made by Kate who has decided to call herself
Little Fairy Wren.

(SOLD, Thank you so much Susan, you have made a little crafter very, very happy.)


PB140011



34 Responses to “Sign up for A Day in My Life - edited 9.50pm”

  1. Glad you reminded me! I'll be doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do it this month, it'll be fun to do a Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in Jenny as I love reading the day in my posts.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, I'd like to do day in the life this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, I would like to do the day in my life this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please, Jenny, I'd like to join in again. I will be away for a couple of days so my posting will be a couple of days late although I will post about the 14th. These days are building up into a nice snapshot of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Jenny I'm in. Thanks for doing this. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the reminder Jenny. How can it possibly be nearing the 14th again?????? Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the reminder, count me in.

    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes. I will do it this month. I've enjoyed doing it the past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in too. Thanks for the reminder, it came up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes please. I am interested particularly as a Sunday should be quite different.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow. I love the idea of this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that pin cushion is adorable!

    Please count me in on the ADIML post at this address:

    www.xanga.com/akconklin

    Yay! I remembered!!!
    :-)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in again - and it'll be a busy day tomorrow.
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I plan to participate again.

    Little Fairy Wren - that's cute!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow that has come around fast!
    I will play - I have moved blog homes now at blogpost.

    Love Leanne NZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Jenny,

    Please include me in the list. :-)

    Amy
    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/simplefolk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jenny :) Yes, I'll be doing the day with you! My it's come again quickly, hasn't it? Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  20. Count me in. I only just remember and raced to get my camera so I can photos of the day.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jenny,

    I would love to do this. Count me in...

    mari

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay, here we go again! I'll be doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally forgot it was the 14th already! I posted my day today. :-)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have posted and I love the pincushion. My day was going to be eerily similar to yours until the heat changed a few cooking plans!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just posted my day here:

    http://lettersfromahillfarm.blogspot.com/2008/09/day-in-my-lifeseptember-14-2008.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.