Slideshow Widget

A Day in My Life or where Jenny gets to be Queen for a day and quite rightly so.

14 Aug 2008




Where do I begin.

I've had such a lovely busy day celebrating my 49th birthday.
49 , can you imagine.
Good grief.



I've just popped in for a brief moment between afternoon tea and dinner.
I'll be back later to post about my day.

9 Responses to “A Day in My Life or where Jenny gets to be Queen for a day and quite rightly so.”

  1. Many happy returns of the day! Sue, Azores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My mother always said, "Life begins at 40." So that makes you....9 years old! :)

    Best wishes,
    Ruth, PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the 14th here in Maine so I am wishing you the happiest of birthdays EST. It gets better and better!
    Jan who was 49 quite a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the day is almost coming to a close. Interesting to try and pay attention to all the little bits that make it whole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this will be a lucky year for you 7 seven's.

    Happy Birthday!

    christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, Azores! I graduated from high school there a hundred years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it is only just the 14th here in California so Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sounds like you had an absolutely splendid day too:-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I'm posting on the 15th, but wanted to let you know anyway. I'm looking forward to reading the other entries!

    ~ Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated happy birthday to you! I will be 49 this year also and it sounds old, but in my mind I am still a girl.Sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.